And now you’re being asked to change the way you work and incorporate Outcomes while you continue to deliver your services.
It can be a lot to handle at once.
To deliver well, and be in the best position for repeat funding, organisations must now develop rigorous systems and processes to engage clients, capture data and demonstrate progress towards client outcomes, or changes in people’s lives. Simply reporting on the number of service outputs delivered is a thing of the past.
- Unsure how to navigate the new outcomes-based funding environment
- Unclear how it relates to you, your clients, your organisation and your continued funding
- Concerned about how much time and money it will cost to work to outcome level
- Confused by all the different outcomes measurement tools, frameworks and processes
Then help is at hand.
- Having an expert outcomes facilitator walk you step-by-step through the process of transitioning from output to outcomes-level working and explain the different tools, processes and frameworks out there.
- Being able to demonstrate that your work has achieved real change in people’s lives.
- Developing a repeatable process you can use across your organisation with every program.
- And meaningfully involving your clients along the way.
How would that change things for you and the communities you serve?